Montag, 5. Februar 2018

CT Tutorial & Tags Dees'Sign Depot
played with the lovely Collab kit "Crazy For You"
this is a collab with Dee and Sophisticat Simone exclusive to this store.
Feel free to combine any/all parts together in your creations
Collab include: 8 animations, 12 Frames, 112 Elements, 24 Papers, 6 tags & 6 Word Art and 13 Sprays
and it is on Sale now 20% off
here



Dee's Part


Simone's Part



Tags for Dee & Simone
Tag with Simone's Part


Tag & Tutorial with Dee's Part


Tutorial here


3 Kommentare:

  1. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you so much Biene (Sabine ) for the beautiful tutorial, Crazy for you, I did purchased this beautiful kit collab , for over 1 year ago,but I hadn't used kit before now
    I made you a tag, I wrote Biene on it, but if you prefer Sabina, just tell me.
    Hope you like it.
    HERE :
    https://media.fotki.com/2v2JZkWwdxwDe7d.png
    Hugs, Betsy E. , from Norway

    AntwortenLöschen